A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs downstairs to meet her mother. A she's running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in. It's her mother, She whispers to her child, "Don't go into the kitchen, I heard it too."
You get home, tired after a long day's work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.
I awoke to the sound of the baby monitor crackling with a voice comforting my firstborn child. As I adjusted to a new position, my arm brushed against my wife, Sleeping next to me...
The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.
In all of the time i've lived alone in this house, I swear to god i've closed more doors than i've opened.
My sister says that mommy killed her. Mommy says that I don't have a sister.
My daughter won't stop crying a screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.
The last man on earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.
She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't.
When I finally grabbed her in the darkness, I swam back to the surface. It never occurred to me how fast the ice could freeze over.
It's been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a world of fantasy fro which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped, The mind of the victim would often try to WAKE UP the victim by leaving hints around the victims world to help them realize they were asleep. Sometimes, even after the victim knew what was going on, they would still refuse to PLEASE WAKE UP.
No comments:
Post a Comment